Hang tight – our teams are busy constructing their own telescopes – and once they are finished, we’ll be providing their instructions here on this page.
Our aim is to be able to give you the opportunity to explore a range of telescope options, taking into consideration:
- End-to-end costs of building the telescope (materials, time spent)
- Access to materials and suppliers (where you can get a variety of items)
- Access to construction (if you need a workshop to do any work, or a true build-at-home model)
- Quality of the data from each telescope (which option provides the best value for money based on your own objectives)
- Education resources and materials
If you’d like to register to build your own SpaceAusScope – fill out the below form and send us an email. We’ll place you on our mail out list and as soon as we’ve released the instructions – we’ll send you a link to information needed to get started.
Don’t forget to follow the #SpaceAusScope tag on social media in the meantime!